Cost to Install Replacement Windows - Notes and General Information
These estimates are NOT substitutes for written quotes from trade professionals. We at Window Concepts strongly recommend that you contact reputable professionals for accurate assessments of work required and costs for your project - before making any decisions or commitments.
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Replacement Window Installation, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Replacement Window Installation jobs.
- Costs for removing, relocating, repairing, or modifying existing framing, surfacing, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems - or bringing those systems into compliance with current building codes.
- Costs for testing and remediation of hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, etc).
- General contractor overhead and markup for organizing and supervising the Replacement Window Installation. Add 13% to 22% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion thereof) required by your local building department for your overall project.
Instant Window Replacement Cost Estimate
|Replacement Window Installation Calculator|
|Item||Quantity||Unit||Low Estimate||High Estimate|
|Replacement Window Cost
Non-discounted retail pricing for: PVC window with fusion welded frame.Double pane, lowE glass with Argon insulation layer. 0.35 U factor. Limited lifetime warranty.
|Replacment Window Labor, Basic
Basic labor to install replacement windows with favorable site conditions. Set unit in rough opening. Shim to achieve level and plumb placement. Set jamb edges flush to finished wall surface. Secure unit to rough opening framing. Insulate perimeter and secure house wrap at window as appropriate. Repair of exterior and interior surfaces is not included. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
|Replacement Window Job Supplies
Cost of related materials and supplies typically required to install replacement windows including: fasteners, shims, flashing, drip cap, perimeter foam insulation and exterior caulking.
|Option: Remove Existing Windows
Score perimeter of window frame or casing on interior, where bonded to adjacent surface(s). Remove casing. Remove exterior trim and siding around window perimeter, beyond flashing. Remove accessible fasteners and window frame without damaging adjacent surfaces, finishes or hardware. Remove materials from premises. Material cost includes dump fee.
|Replacement Window Debris Disposal.
Costs to load and haul away old materials, installation waste and associated debris.
|Total - Cost To Install Replacement Windows|
Give Your Home a Facelift with Our Gorgeous Replacement Windows
With many different window styles and customizable features to choose from, you'll always be able to find the perfect look for your home.
Call our specialists today at:
Free Window Replacement Estimate
REPLACEMENT WINDOWS THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR HOME
Window Concepts offers a large variety of gorgeous window styles that can improve the appearance of your home. Popular window styles include awning, single hung, double hung, casement, sliding, and picture windows. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you understand the benefits of each style so that you can choose with confidence the design that works best for your home. No matter which option you choose, all of our windows feature:
PROVIDING THE BEST WINDOW SERVICES IN MILWAUKEE
Window Concepts is the window replacement company that residents in Milwaukee can turn to for all their replacement window needs. Our number one priority is the complete satisfaction of our clients, and we go above and beyond to meet all of their needs.
Read Our Reviews